Monday, February 16, 2009

Break Yoself!!

Have you ever noticed how easy it is to let yourself down?? I mean almost everyday I tell myself something that I need to do and it almost never gets done. At the same time have you ever stopped and thought about how many people let you down on a daily basis just in general. I'll bet almost everyday someone you know lets you down I mean its everyday life you just learn to live with it. No matter how much a person loves you or how much respect someone has for you they will at some point in your life let you down. Your Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Best Friends, Your Preacher, Your Church, the list goes on and on but most of all its Yourself that will let you down or at least in my case. So why do we place so much trust on people and on ourselves? The people in your life are just like you if you realize it or not WE can't trust ourselves to always do the right thing. But hey lean in real close and let me tell you something amazing, There is one you can trust through thick and thin through any trouble and any tribulation through any tough time he always has the answer all you have to do is call on his name Jesus Christ!! Have you ever heard anyone tell a story about putting there lives in the hands of Jesus and any situation not coming out for the better. I can't for anything think of one person I have heard say I trusted in Jesus and it was a disaster he let me down big time. No because if you break yourself and put your life in the hands of Jesus and really listen to what he wants for your life, just let his will be done in you life you'll see its worth it. He's not going to let you down!! let me also tell you not to trust me on this you need to see for yourself come on and let the Lord in, Get Saved!! it's wonderful. Praise Jesus!! After all look where trusting ourselves and the leaders of this country that we have put in office has gotten us. Lets all try putting our trust in Jesus and see what happens theres no doubt in my mind he wont let us down.

1 comment: