Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Psalm 139 :

1O LORD, Thou hast searched me and known me.

2Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising; Thou understandest my thought afar off.

3Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4For there is not a word on my tongue, but lo, O LORD, Thou knowest it altogether.

5Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid Thine hand upon me.

6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7Whither shall I go from Thy Spirit? Or whither shall I flee from Thy presence?

8If I ascend up into heaven, Thou art there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, Thou art there.

9If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,

10even there shall Thy hand lead me, and Thy right hand shall hold me.

11If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me," even the night shall be light about me.

12Yea, the darkness hideth not from Thee, but the night shineth as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to Thee.

13For Thou hast possessed my reins. Thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14I will praise Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well.

15My substance was not hid from Thee when I was made in secret, and intricately wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being imperfect; and in Thy book all my members were written, which in continuity were fashioned, when as yet there were none of them.

17How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

18If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand; when I awake, I am still with Thee.

19Surely, Thou wilt slay the wicked, O God. Depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20For they speak against Thee wickedly, and Thine enemies take Thy name in vain.

21Do I not hate them, O LORD, that hate Thee? And am I not grieved with those that rise up against Thee?

22I hate them with perfect hatred; I count them mine enemies.

23Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts.

24And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment