Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My First Blog This Should Be Interesting

Hello to the few who will probably read this I just want to start this off right to support the title I have given this blog. I went to a Baptist revival last night (by the way I am Southern Baptist) and heard brother Bill Tribble preach on The Tribulation. For those who don't know That is the time between the rapture of those who have accepted Jesus Christ as there Lord and Savior and those who have not being left here on earth with the Antichrist to rule them. It was a great sermon by a great man of God and I enjoyed it very much. That gets me to the first thing I have been burning on for a while. I cannot for the life of me understand why so many people on this earth choose not to believe. On one hand they will believe anything some doctor or therapist or generally educated person tells them but they wont believe a Book that is the greatest recorded history known to man (its called the Bible). They will believe Jo Schmo when he tells them they should eat the Almighty ORGANICS and they will be healthier than ever. They believe there are a such thing as organics period. My belief in organics goes about as far as my belief in santa clause by the way. Its one of those things that seems like a nice thing to believe in but some where deep inside you know is just the biggest sales and advertising scheme ever. But they don't believe that there is a higher power that wants to take care of you and lead your life for the better and convict you off things that are wrong. The people of this very nation will believe in a mortal man and believe that he will fix this country and all the things in it just by haveing what he thinks are good ideas that may help and a smooth tongue. The very same people refuse to believe that the son of the one true God came and died for there sin and just by believing in him this country could return to the greatness that we believe that we are falling away from. I could go on for days but the moral of the story is I cant grasp the fact that something that has changed my life so drastically something that there has been proof of since the beginning of recorded time is so unbelievable for so many people and at the same time some guy can call himself a doctor or whatever he can just make up something to call himself and people will believe every word he says with absolutely no proof except he said so. All I am saying is just try Jesus on for size he changed my life, every part of it I am just a sinner saved by the grace of an Almighty God, and I don't understand why that is so unbelievable for the majority of the people of this world...

No comments:

Post a Comment